01 November 2015

Ad • ▷MashieMaskie◀

Happy Holiday everyone!! 
Today I'm going to share with you a shop that selling lots of beauty stuffs. 
@MashieMaskie are selling huge range of make up products like lipsticks, eyeliner etc.. 
They are supplying too~
They kindly sponsored me 3 different mask, Aloe, Red Ginseng and Snail. The owner said that Snail, Aloe and Royal Jelly are the best seller. =)

3D Korea Masks are imported from Korea. Why 3D? It fits faces of all shapes and sizes!

1 to 5 for $1.40 each 
5 to 10 for $1.30 each
10 and above for $1.20 each 
Quote "MMonINSTA" to get 10% discount when you purchase more than 5! 

I got the followed mask from the owner.
Snail. Red Ginseng, Aloe.


I'm using Red Ginseng. The smell of Red Ginseng were strong when I open it, but after awhile the smell went away. The masks are big enough to cover my whole face! 
After i using the mask, i don't feel the itchiness like i used other masks. My face become smooth and white after i used it, as my mum and sister keep asking me "Why your face so white?" 
I guess i will visit the shop again to buy mask from them!! 


My sister is using Aloe mask.
Sister : " The masks smell very nice, after using it, my skin became moisturize. I really like it!!"
Her skin was very smooth and fair, really like the mask. 







Thank you for reading my blog. Enjoy your holidays ya~~

Contact Them
Instagram : Mashiemaskie
Blog : http://www.mashiemaskie.blogspot.sg

Support Their Business Partner Jayden Ng by calling 9151 2426 if you are looking for property =)

No comments:

Post a Comment